Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hashflare cloud Mining personal review

Hashflare Real Personal cloud mining review


I started with hashflare cloud mining with a very small investment , i wanted to try first hand one of the most popular and legitimate Bitcoin Cloud mining Companies , Hashflare .

At the time of writing 11/29/2017 , i subscribed a total of 0.4T/H ( Tera Hash )  worth of yearly contracts , here the list :




The Value as of today of 0.4 T/H  is around 56 $ , as is visible here below :





The daily earning for 0.4 T/H ( 56$) at the net of the mining expenses , is 0.83$ , equal to Around 1.5% of my total investment - DAILY !

Here below my account with Hashflare Cloud mining Redditivity calculation per Day-week-month - six month - year ( At the current bitcoin value 11200 $ )




Applying the same formula to a 1000$ one year contract , the daily earning is around 15 $ . Not Bad

Keep in mind that reinvesting is allowed , so , every day hashflare is paying the earning , and you can chose to reinvest or withdraw your bitcoins ( Automatic reinvesting is possible ).

Hashflare Referral Program

Hashflare Grant you 10% of the deposit of every Direct Person you introduce to the Business via your personal referral Link ( only for outside deposits , not for the reinvesting feature) , here below you can see some Friends i introduced , and my earnings .




Honestly i think that Hashflare Cloud Mining is one of the best and genuine Cloud Mining Program available , and this is My Link to Join  JOIN HERE 


Original article : https://markethive.com/group/hashflarecloudmining/blog/hashflare-cloud-mining-personal-review

4 comments:

  1. Hi I really appreciate your all efforts which is specially for the Hashflare Review well done.
    Hashflare Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information about the bitcoin My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your all information in this blog about the bitcoin are very interesting well done.
    Bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a total scheme to rip innocent people off their hard earn money as I have invested with them but nothing fruitful came out of it, instead, they kept demanding for more funds to be invested, after several methods to make more deposit had failed, they decided to lock me out of my accounts with no reasonable explanations, had to take matters into my own hands as my financial institution couldn't help me get my initial investments backs contacted a recovery firm to help me recover my funds, took me less than a month to get it all back but am really glad I could get the help I needed, contact fightingscams (at )(aol )dt (come).

    ReplyDelete